Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Good-Bye

Suddenly a hole is in my heart.

You are gone, really gone.

I wish I could have said good-bye to you.

Told you

how much I cared for you;

how much I loved you;

how much I looked forward to our plans together.

And now my life must be without you.

You will always be a part of me,

living in a special place in my heart

that only is reserved for you.

Oh how I wish I could have said good-bye to you.

In some way that would

give me some closure;

give me some peace inside me.

I will always miss you.

I will always love.

I will always have you with me.

But no matter

how many years pass,

how many years I go on.

I will wish that I could have said good-bye to you.

I will grieve for you, for me, for us

for I loved you, yet I never had a chance to say good-bye my love.

Good-bye my love. I love you.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: