Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Loving You

I didn't plan on loving you,

but I did fall in love with you.

I just started talking to you.

It was nice.

I enjoyed our chats

and your listening to me.

Your gentleness was a nice change

and you treated me so nice.

Over time that became love,

A love I had never experienced before.

It was thrilling and exciting;

it was beautiful.

Then it went beyond the emotional

and became physical.

I never knew that the physical

could feel so nice.

Our love continued,

and remained beautiful.

But one day, that fateful day,

you cut me out of your life.

I love you so much,

I gave you my body.

Now, you just ignore me,

and I am without you.

But I wonder alone,

if I am carrying a part of you.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: