Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mac, oh Mac

Mac, oh Mac

I was sleeping when I heard the explosion.

Mac, oh Mac

I ran to your cot to be with you.

Mac, oh Mac

Don't die on me, please.

Mac, oh Mac

Remember our dreams of our life together.

Mac, oh Mac

A house on the beach.

Mac, oh Mac

A beach with no weapons to be seen.

Mac, oh Mac

A beach that is safe to lie on.

Mac, oh Mac

Remember the kids that we have planned to have and raise.

Mac, oh Mac

Remember our dreams of life together.

Mac, oh Mac

Please don't die.

Mac, oh Mac

Please breathe.

Mac, oh Mac

I will tell everyone you died in my arms.

Mac, oh Mac

I will never tell anyone that died before I could come.

Mac, oh Mac

What of our shattered dreams?

Mac, oh Mac

I will always love you.

Mac, oh Mac


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: