Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waiting

I am waiting;

Waiting for information,

so I can move on.

When will it come?

I do not know.

I hope it comes soon,

and not in a few weeks,

or perhaps never.

In the meantime, I wait

and wait and wait.

Nothing else I can do,

so I look around

and do what I can.

while waiting.

Once I have the info,

I can breathe

and feel relaxed.

Until then,

I feel the walls

closed in around me.



.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Claudia Nkhata said...

But somehow it's enough to know that the info will one day come then you have something to hold on dto...hope perhaps a little faith.....................................................................

check this out...
'therendezvous.blogspot.com'
Chubby cheeks