Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on an Island for You

Waiting on an island

for you and only you,

but you fail to cross the bridge

that connects you to me.

Is it fear of being hurt again

for you have been hurt so much?

I await for you,

with unconditional love

that you will not fear.

For on the island,

to help the unconditional love grow,

I spread the seed of equality for both of us.

Since we are equals, I wait to share my love

with you and await your love to share with me.

But alone, I wait and wait and wait.

And I start to wonder how long should I wait?

How long till the island is deserted?

I want you with me, but I cannot cross that bridge for you.

I want you. I want you. I want you.

But I will not wait forever.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: