Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Forward

In limbo, waiting for things to happen;

but they don't, so I wait and wait.

Then I take action to move them forward.

As I take action, I feel overwhelmed, scared.

However, I do take it.

I will not let myself be held hostage by my fears.

It's so easy and natural to be let myself hold myself hostage.

This once I will not fall into that trap.

That trap of spiraling into my head deeper and deeper.

Losing connection to what is possible and even to reality itself.

Instead I have learned to have faith in myself,

and to move forward one step at a time.

It matters not how fast or how slow I move forward.

It only matters that I move forward.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: