Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Do You Believe In Me?

Do you really exist?

Often I wonder and sometimes doubt.

I do not know what you are like,

for you have never been seen in any form on this planet.

You are one without division - always whole: here and there.

Never seen by any eyes, but your touch has been felt -

even by those who do not believe.

In writing, it says for two score that you were carried in a box

as now free believers sometimes worshiped and obeyed you.

But do you really exist?

I want concrete answers - answers that I can see now,

not just read about and believe.

Am I asking the right questions?

Have I missed the answers right before my eyes?

Do you care that at times I doubt you or even deny you exist?

I think not, so what do you care about me?

You care I do right by your words.

Not perfect as no one ever has been, but just try to do right.

Nothing more, nothing less.




Creative Commons License









No comments: