Sunday, December 29, 2013

You Told Me

You're dying you told me.

The doctors have given you only a few months,

and you are alone.

I wish you were here, so I could help you these final few months.

I would make sure you are housed, fed, and loved.

Maybe we would marry like we have talked about.

You only had an im, and you have been on it lately.

I miss you, I love you.

I want to cry but I cannot.

Are you safe or homeless?

Are you fed or hungry?

Are you loved or unloved?

I hope those questions are yes for you, but I no not.

I want to help you to die with dignity.

To die with someone who loves you and you love back.

Even if I never hear from you again, you will always be in my heart.

All I want is for you to die with dignity,

and if I would be apart of that my wish will come true.





Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: